The work of binding limitation in addition obligation
- The work of binding; constraint; also, obligation.
- A contraction of components by programs; the activity of an astringent substance regarding the animal economic climate.
- An obligation to really have the grain-growing on certain lands floor at a certain mill, the property owner paying a toll.
1560s, from Latin astrictionem (nominative astrictio), noun of action from past participle stem of astringere (see astringent).
(n.) The act of binding; constraint; in addition, obligation.
- (letter.) A contraction of parts by applications; the activity of an astringent material regarding the animal economy.
- (letter.) Constipation.
- (n.) Astringency.
- (n.) An obligation to have the grain-growing on certain lands ground at a specific mill, the dog owner having to pay a toll.