A Spanish weight found in Mexico and south usa 2536 lbs obtenir in addition a classic Portuguese weight utilized in Brazil 3238 lbs avoir
- a unit of body weight found in some Spanish speaking countries
- a liquid measure (with various values) utilized in some Spanish speaking nations
- A Spanish body weight used in Mexico and south usa = 25.36 lbs. avoir.; in addition, an old Portuguese weight, utilized in Brazil = 32.38 lbs. obtenir.
- A Spanish fluid measure for wine = 3.54 imp. gallons, and for oil = 2.78 imp. gallons.
(n.) A Spanish weight utilized in Mexico and south usa = 25.36 pounds. avoir.; additionally, an old Portuguese fat, utilized in Brazil = 32.38 lbs. obtenir.
- (n.) A Spanish fluid measure for wine = 3.54 imp. gallons, as well as oil = 2.78 imp. gallons.
In the interior and in all domestic transactions the old Spanish weights and measures are still used - including the Spanish libra of 1.102 lb avoirdupois, the arroba of 25 libras (122 kilogrammes), the quintal of Too libras (50 kilog.), the carga of 250 libras (125 kilogs.), the vara of 80 centimetres, and the fanega.