On all edges of encircling encompassing in order to make the circuit around
- In a circle circularly on every part round
- made use of of motion to or among lots of places or perhaps in no specific way
- in or even a reversed position or course
- all-around or on all sides
- to a certain location either specified or recognized
- in the area or area
- from just starting to end; throughout
- by a circular or circuitous route
- in a circle or circular motion
- in circumference
- (of quantities) imprecise but fairly near correct
- In a circle; circularly; on every part; round.
- In a circuit; here and there inside the surrounding area; exactly about; because, to visit around from town to town.
- Near; into the neighbor hood; since, this man ended up being standing around as soon as the battle occurred.
- On all edges of; encircling; encompassing; to be able to make the circuit of; about.
- from 1 component to a different of; randomly through; about; on another side of; as, traveling across the country; a residence standing just about to happen.
c.1300, "in circumference," from term on round. Rare before 1600. In feeling of "here and there without any fixed way" it is 1776, United states English (precisely about). Of the time, from 1888. Having existed "gained worldly experience" is from 1927, U.S. colloquial.
(adv.) In a circle; circularly; on every part; round.
- (adv.) In a circuit; here and there inside the surrounding space; exactly about; because, traveling around from town to city.
- (adv.) Close; into the community; because, this guy was standing around if the fight occurred.
- (prep.) On all sides of; encircling; encompassing; so as to result in the circuit of; about.
- (prep.) From 1 component to some other of; at random through; about; on another part of; as, to travel all over country; a property standing just about to happen.
This time she stretched her arms around his waist without hesitation.