their state or quality of being arid or without moisture dryness
- a lack of moisture (especially when caused by a permanent lack of rainfall)
- the quality of yielding nothing of value
- hawaii or top-notch being arid or without moisture; dryness.
- Fig.: Want interesting of feeling; insensibility; dryness of design or sensation; religious drought.
1590s, from center French aridit
(letter.) Hawaii or quality of being arid or without moisture; dryness.
- (letter.) Fig.: desire interesting of experience; insensibility; dryness of style or sensation; religious drought.
Upper waters are not much navigated because of the aridity of its.