yet another as well as an old number a second or extra one comparable in likeness or perhaps in effect
- any of different options; some other
- One more, and an old number; an additional or extra one, comparable in likeness or in result.
- not similar; various.
- Any or some; any various individual, indefinitely; any one else; somebody else.
early 13c., merger of an other. Old English used just o
(pron. & a.) An additional, besides an old number; a second or extra one, comparable in likeness or in result.
- (pron. & a.) Not similar; different.
- (pron. & a.) Any or some; any different person, indefinitely; anyone else; someone else.
Katie piled the potatoes in another pan and picked it up, along with the knife and a bag of peals.