a distorted picture
- metamorphism that occurs deeply in planet's area; modifications simple minerals into complex minerals
- the development of just one variety of system from another by an extended series of gradual changes
- a distorted projection or viewpoint; particularly an image distorted in such a way it becomes noticeable only if seen in a special way
- A distorted picture.
- A gradual progression from one type to a different, usually ascending.
"distorted projection or viewpoint," 1836; see anamorphosis + -ism.
(letter.) A distorted picture.
- (n.) A gradual development in one kind to a different, usually ascending.