1. to obtain with somebody and perfrom intimate activities. -usually when intoxicated as well as functions.
mid-13c., amonges, from among with adverbial genitive. Parasitic -t very first attested 16c. (see amidst). It really is more successful when you look at the south of The united kingdomt, not much heard within the north. By comparable evolutions, alongst in addition existed in center English.
Mixed or mingled; in the middle of.
- Conjoined, or of, or making area of the amount of; into the number or class of.
- articulating a relation of dispersion, circulation, etc.; in addition, a relation of reciprocal activity.
(prep.) Combined or mingled; enclosed by.
- (prep.) Conjoined, or related to, or making part of the range; within the number or class of.
- (prep.) Revealing a relation of dispersion, distribution, etc.; in addition, a relation of mutual action.
The Curculionidae form one of the largest families amongst the Coleoptera, the number of species described exceeding 20,000, arranged in 1150 genera.