to produce with ammunition
- armed forces stores or terms of all sorts for attack or protection
- any atomic or substance or biological product which you can use as a weapon of mass destruction
- information which can be used to attack or defend a claim or debate or perspective
- projectiles to be fired from a gun
- army shops, or provisions of all sorts for attack or protection.
- Articles used in asking guns and ordnance of most types; as dust, balls, shot, shells, percussion limits, rockets, etc.
- Any stock of missiles, literal or figurative.
- to present with ammo.
A Battle.net user from 2003-2005, who was simply a master at hacking other individuals' reports. He was the first choice of Clan Forsaken for three-years, one of the biggest hacking clans on USWest.
1620s, from French troops' flawed separation of Middle French la munition into l'ammunition; from Latin munitionem (nominative munitio) "a fortifying" (see munition), at first meaning all armed forces supplies overall. The blunder within the word possibly ended up being by impact of French a(d)monition "warning." The mistake had been fixed in French (modern-day French munition), but retained in English.
Bullets made of lead or other smooth product and measuring 0.2in in diameter tend to be allowed in no-cost pistol shooting. (recreation: Shooting - totally free Pistol Shooting)
- Bullets must be made from lead or an identical soft as well as sub position. (sport: Shooting - rapid-fire Pistol Shooting)
- All ammunition should be held by the rivals from the start. Rivals utilize lengthy rifle rimfire ammo. (sport: Biathlon)
(letter.) Military shops, or provisions of all types for assault or security.
- (n.) Articles used in charging you guns and ordnance of types; as dust, balls, shot, shells, percussion hats, rockets, etc.
- (n.) Any stock of missiles, literal or figurative.
- (v. t.) To offer with ammo.
The Arms Traffic. - During the 3rd Afghan War the trade in modern arms and ammunition in the Persian Gulf attracted the attention of the British and Indian Governments for the first time.