Of or regarding Amhara a division of Abyssinia while the Amharic language is closely allied towards the Ethiopic
- linked to or characteristic of or written in Amharic
- the prominent and official language of Ethiopia; a Semitic language a great deal impacted by the Cushitic language with which Amhara will be in close contact
- Of or regarding Amhara, a division of Abyssinia; because, the Amharic language is closely allied towards Ethiopic.
- The Amharic language (now the chief language of Abyssinia).
a Semitic language spoken because of the Amhara of Ethiopia. It's the second most voiced Semitic language worldwide, after Arabic, while the formal working language regarding the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia.
major language of Ethiopia, 1813, from Amhara, name of a central province in Ethiopia.
(a.) Of or related to Amhara, a division of Abyssinia; because, the language is closely allied to your Ethiopic.
- (n.) The language (today the principle language of Abyssinia).
As, however, the Italians became more and more friendly with Mangasha and Tigre the apprehensions of Menelek increased, till at last, in February 1893, he wrote denouncing the Uccialli treaty, which differed in the Italian and Amharic versions.