To create alliteratively also to constitute alliteration
- To employ or spot in order to make alliteration
- usage alliteration as a type of poetry
- to hire or spot to be able to make alliteration.
- To write alliteratively; in addition, to represent alliteration.
"to use alliteration," 1776 (implied in alliterated), back-formation from alliteration, on analogy of obliterate. Relevant: Alliterating.
(v. t.) To hire or spot to be able to make alliteration.
- (v. i.) To create alliteratively; additionally, to constitute alliteration.