To form lined up to fall into line
- to regulate or form to a line to range or develop in-line to create into line to aline
- be or come into adjustment with
- align yourself with a bunch or an easy method of thinking
- bring (components or parts) into proper or desirable control correlation
- place in a line or arrange to be able to be parallel or right
- To adjust or form to a line; to range or develop lined up; to bring into line; to aline.
- to make in-line; to-fall into line.
early 15c., "to copulate" (of wolves, dogs), actually "to vary (things) in a line," from center French aligner, from Old French alignier "set, put in-line," from
(v. t.) To adjust or develop to a line; to vary or form lined up; to carry into range; to aline.
- (v. t.) To form in-line; to fall into line.
He might be awaiting the other kingdoms to align with him.