a lengthy plume (especially one of egret feathers) worn on a hat or a bit of precious jewelry in the shape of a plume
- the tiny white European heron. See Egret.
- A plume or tuft when it comes to head made up of feathers, or of gems, etc.
- A tuft that way associated with the egret.
- A feathery top of seed; egret; because, the aigrette or down of dandelion or the thistle.
- small egret
(n.) A plume or tuft for the mind consists of feathers, or of gems, etc.
- (n.) A tuft that way of this egret.
- (letter.) A feathery crown of seed; egret; as, the aigrette or down associated with dandelion or perhaps the thistle.