The act or process of collecting in a size a heaping collectively
- a jumbled collection or mass
- the work of gathering in a size; the work of agglomerating
- The act or means of gathering in a mass; a heaping collectively.
- State of being gathered in a mass; a mass; cluster.
1774, "activity of collecting in a mass," from Latin agglomerationem (nominative agglomeratio), noun of activity from past participle stem of agglomerare (see agglomerate). In mention of the a mass so formed, it really is taped from 1833.
- built-up location [urban area]
(n.) The act or procedure for obtaining in a mass; a heaping collectively.
- (n.) State to be gathered in a mass; a mass; group.
From an agglomeration of, scattered medieval princi- I Ic bleins palities into a unified modern nation.