- An ulcer or fistula when you look at the inner spot of the attention.
- the truly amazing wild-oat lawn or other cornfield weed.
- A genus of flowers, labeled as in addition hardgrass.
(n.) An ulcer or fistula when you look at the internal place for the attention.
- (n.) The fantastic wild-oat grass or any other cornfield weed.
- (letter.) A genus of flowers, called in addition hardgrass.
Some of the species of the genus Aegilops (now generally referred to Triticum by Bentham and Hooker and by Haeckel) Origin and may possibly have been the sources of our cultivated Y P Y forms, as they cross freely with wheats.