Any field of arable or pasture land
- a unit of area (4840 square yards) found in English-speaking countries
- an area of western Brazil bordering on Bolivia and Peru
- a town and slot in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean
- Any area of arable or pasture land.
- a bit of land, containing 160 square rods, or 4,840 square yards, or 43,560 square feet. This is the English statute acre. Compared to the United States is the identical. The Scotch acre ended up being about 1.26 associated with the English, as well as the Irish 1.62 for the English.
4,840 square yard parcel of real-estate. Refer to hectare.
a location of land measuring 4,840 square yards. Real estate acquisitions in many cases are denominated in miles. See in addition hectare.
(n.) Any field of arable or pasture land.
- (letter.) A bit of land, containing 160 square rods, or 4,840 square yards, or 43,560 square feet. This is basically the English statute acre. That the United States is similar. The Scotch acre had been about 1.26 associated with the English, and Irish 1.62 associated with English.
Of hay per acre less than that from clover, sainfoin and grasses under rotation.