- The clearing off of debt or obligation a release or discharge from debt or other liability
- a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or responsibility
- The clearing off of financial obligation or obligation; a release or release from financial obligation or any other responsibility.
- A writing that is proof of a discharge; a receipt entirely, which bars a further demand.
- To acquit.
the ultimate advanced payment and discharge of a fully paid loan recorded by a receipt through the mortgagee.
Full repayment of that loan (or discharge of an obligation) evidenced by a document or receipt, such as pleasure of mortgage issued by a lender (mortgagee).
(n.) The clearing away from financial obligation or obligation; a release or release from financial obligation or any other liability.
- (n.) A writing that is proof of a discharge; a receipt completely, which bars an additional need.
- (v. t.) To acquit.