The work of acknowledging admission avowal having confession
- hawaii or quality of becoming acknowledged or recognized
- a short note acknowledging a source of information or of a quoted passageway
- a statement acknowledging anything or some one
- The act of acknowledging; entry; avowal; owning; confession.
- The act of owning or recognized in a particular character or commitment; recognition in relation to the existence, authority, truth, or genuineness.
- The owning of a benefit gotten; courteous recognition; appearance of many thanks.
- Something provided or carried out in return for a favor, message, etc.
- A declaration or avowal of your very own act, to offer it appropriate substance; as, the acknowledgment of a deed before an effective officer. Additionally, the certificate of this officer attesting such declaration.
n. the section after a document where a notary community verifies that the signer associated with the document states he or she really signed it. Typical language is: "State of Texas, County of Deaf Smith: (finalized and sealed) On July 1, 1994, before me, a notary public concerning said state, individually showed up James Fifield, directly recognized to me personally, or turned out to be said individual by proper evidence, and acknowledged which he executed the aforementioned Deed." Then your notary indications the acknowledgment and sets on his/her seal, which will be often a rubber stamp, however some however utilize a metal seal. The individual acknowledging that he/she finalized must be willing to create a driver's permit or any other evidence of existence, and must signal the notary's log. The acknowledgment is vital regarding document which must be recorded because of the County Recorder or Recorder of Deeds, including deeds, deeds of trust, mortgages, abilities of lawyer that may involve real-estate, some leases and differing various other papers.
alternative form of acknowledgement. OED deems it "a spelling more relative to Eng. values of letters."
(letter.) The work of acknowledging; admission; avowal; owning; confession.
- (n.) The work of purchasing or recognized in a particular personality or commitment; recognition in regards to the existence, expert, truth, or genuineness.
- (letter.) The owning of good results gotten; courteous recognition; appearance of thanks.
- (n.) One thing given or done in return for a favor, message, etc.
- (n.) A declaration or avowal of your respective own act, to give it legal quality; because, the acknowledgment of a deed before a proper officer. Also, the certificate of this officer attesting such statement.
To sum up, the are excursions into the great unknown made with a full acknowledgment of the greatness of that unknown.