which will make abide by include
- described as accretion constructed as accrete matter
- to develop together
- grow together (of plants and body organs)
- grow or become connected by accretion
- to cultivate collectively.
- To adhere; to cultivate (to); to-be added; -- with to.
- to help make adhere; to add.
- Characterized by accretion; made up; as, accrete matter.
- developed together.
(v. i.) to cultivate together.
- (v. i.) To stick; to develop (to); to-be included; -- with to.
- (v. t.) To create adhere; to add.
- (a.) described as accretion; constructed; since, accrete matter.
- (a.) developed collectively.