To connect in a business maintain business
- To go with or go to as a companion or connect to help keep business with to go along with accompanied by with or by as he followed their message with a bow
- be a companion to someone
- show up or involving a conference or entity
- go or travel along with
- do an accompaniment to
- to choose or attend as a companion or connect; to keep business with; going with; -- accompanied by with or by; as, he accompanied his message with a bow.
- To cohabit with.
- To associate in a company; maintain company.
- To cohabit (with).
- To perform an accompanying part or parts in a structure.
early 15c., "to stay in business with," from center French accompagner, from Old French acompaignier (12c.) "take as a companion," from
(v. t.) To choose or go to as a companion or connect; to help keep organization with; to go alongside; -- followed closely by with or by; as, he accompanied his message with a bow.
- (v. t.) To cohabit with.
- (v. i.) To connect in an organization; to keep business.
- (v. i.) To cohabit (with).
- (v. i.) to execute an accompanying component or components in a composition.
Women accompany their male relatives to the battlefield for the purpose of tending the wounded and carrying away the dead.