a coming to the act of acceding and getting joined up with as a leaders accession to a confederacy
- an activity of increasing by addition (regarding an assortment or team)
- make accurate documentation of additions to a collection, particularly a library
- (civil-law) the ability to all that which your premises creates whether by development or enhancement
- one thing put into what you curently have
- agreeing with or consenting to (frequently unwillingly)
- the right to enter
- the work of attaining or getting usage of a fresh company or right or place (especially the throne)
- A coming to; the work of acceding and getting joined; since, a master's accession to a confederacy.
- Increase by something added; that which is added; augmentation from without; as, an accession of wide range or area.
- A mode of acquiring home, where the master of a corporeal substance which gets an addition by growth, or by labor, features the right to the component or thing included, and/or improvement (offered the truth is not turned into another species). Therefore, the owner of a cow becomes the master of the woman calf.
- The work wherein one energy becomes party to engagements already in effect between other powers.
- The work of coming to or achieving a throne, an office, or dignity; because, the accession of the home of Stuart; -- used specially toward epoch of a dynasty.
- The invasion, method, or commencement of a disease; a fit or paroxysm.
whenever one-party takes fee of anothers residential property or records by a contract that both functions accept.
"act of arriving at a position," specifically of a throne, 1640s, from Latin accessionem (nominative accessio) "a going to, joining, boost," noun of action from past participle stem of accedere "approach, enter upon" (see accede).
1. Process by which a celebration's residential property is acquired by another party, by virtue of the fact that 1st celebration's residential property is affixed or attached to the 2nd celebration's property. See additionally accessories. 2. Treatment wherein a getting party adheres to an appropriate tool, or where a country becomes a signatory to a worldwide agreement. 3. Treatment by which an entity (such an archive or collection) acquires or takes custody of (acquires legal subject to) records.
(n.) A coming to; the work of acceding and getting joined up with; as, a king's accession to a confederacy.
- (n.) Increase by some thing added; what is added; enlargement from without; as, an accession of wide range or territory.
- (n.) A mode of getting residential property, by which who owns a corporeal material which receives an addition by growth, or by work, has a right to the component or thing added, or the enhancement (provided the thing is perhaps not became yet another species). Therefore, the owner of a cow becomes the owner of her calf.
- (letter.) The work wherein one energy becomes party to involvements currently in effect between various other powers.
- (n.) The act of visiting or reaching a throne, an office, or dignity; as, the accession of the home of Stuart; -- used especially into epoch of a fresh dynasty.
- (n.) The invasion, approach, or commencement of a disease; a fit or paroxysm.
The thirty-six years which elapsed between the accession of Wladislaus II.