Broached in an ailment for letting away or producing alcohol as a cask which is tapped
- To set abroach to allow away as alcohol to broach to touch
- of a cask or barrel
- to create abroach; to allow completely, as alcohol; to broach; to tap.
- Broached; in a disorder for letting down or yielding liquor, as a cask that is tapped.
- For this reason: In circumstances becoming diffused or propagated; afoot; astir.
(v. t.) To create abroach; to allow out, as alcohol; to broach; to tap.
- (adv.) Broached; in a condition for permitting completely or producing liquor, as a cask that will be tapped.
- (adv.) Thus: In a state is diffused or propagated; afoot; astir.