An original inhabitant of any land one of several aborigines
- very first original indigenous ancient local while the aboriginal tribes of The united states
- an indigenous individual who was born in a certain location
- having existed right from the start; in an earliest or original phase or state
- feature of or regarding individuals inhabiting a region from the beginning
- First; initial; indigenous; primitive; indigenous; since, the aboriginal tribes of The united states.
- Of or pertaining to aborigines; since, a Hindoo of aboriginal bloodstream.
- an authentic inhabitant of any land; one of the aborigines.
- an animal or a plant indigenous to the spot.
1660s, "first, very first," especially in mention of inhabitants of places colonized by Europeans, from aborigines (see aborigine) + -al (1); particular Australian good sense is from 1820. The noun is attested from 1767. Relevant: Aboriginally.
(a.) First; original; native; primitive; local; since, the aboriginal tribes of America.
- (a.) Of or related to aborigines; since, a Hindoo of aboriginal blood.
- (n.) A genuine inhabitant of any land; one of many aborigines.
- (letter.) An animal or a plant native to the spot.
As in all other languages, so in those of aboriginal America, the sentence is the unit.