their state or quality of becoming abnormal difference irregularity
- an abnormal health caused by defective genes or developmental inadequacies
- retardation enough to fall outside the normal number of cleverness
- noted strangeness because of becoming unusual
- behavior that breaches the rule or etiquette or custom or morality
- their state or quality of being unusual; variation; irregularity.
- some thing irregular.
"quality to be abnormal," 1854; "abnormal feature or quality," 1859, from abnormal + -ity. Earlier in the day as abnormity (1731).
(n.) The state or quality of becoming irregular; difference; irregularity.
- (letter.) Something irregular.
It is the author's experience also that where a wine displays some abnormality as regards one or more constituents, that although it may be sound, it is rarely a wine of the highest class.