The weaning of a kid from breast or of younger beasts from their particular dam
- the cessation of lactation
- the act of replacing other meals the mother's milk when you look at the diet of a kid or young mammal
- The weaning of a child from breast, or of younger beasts from their dam.
- The process of grafting now called inarching, or grafting by approach.
(letter.) The weaning of a child from breast, or of younger beasts from their dam.
- (n.) The process of grafting today known as inarching, or grafting by strategy.