The work of bringing down or humbling
- a decreased or downcast condition
- The act of bringing down or humbling.
- hawaii of being denied or cast on.
- a reduced or downcast state; meanness of character; abasement; degradation.
noun. the dramatic individual reaction (scary, fainting, vomiting) to some thing inherently disgusting or threatening.According to Julia Kristeva, it really is caused by a breakdown in definition due to the loss of distinction between topic and object, or self and other.Something that creates abjection is referred to as 'abject' (adjective). It is also reffered to as 'the abject' (noun).
very early 15c., from Old French abjection (14c.), from Latin abjectionem (nominative abjectio) "dejection, despondency," literally "a throwing away," noun of activity from past participle stem of abicere (see abject).
(letter.) The work of lowering or humbling.
- (n.) Hawaii to be declined or cast on.
- (n.) A minimal or downcast state; meanness of nature; abasement; degradation.