regarding or formed by the letters of the alphabet alphabetic ergo standard
- One who is learning the alphabet hence a tyro
- alphabetically arranged (as for start visitors)
- a novice discovering the rudiments of some topic
- a 16th century sect of Anabaptists focused in Germany who'd a total disdain for peoples understanding
- One who is learning the alphabet; ergo, a tyro.
- One engaged in teaching the alphabet.
- Alt. of Abecedary
(n.) One that is mastering the alphabet; therefore, a tyro.
- (letter.) One involved with teaching the alphabet.
- (a.) Alt. of Abecedary