To remove surreptitiously by power to carry away a human being wrongfully and often by physical violence to kidnap
- remove to an undisclosed place against their particular will and usually so that you can draw out a ransom
- pull away from the human anatomy
- To remove surreptitiously by power; to transport away (a person) wrongfully and in most cases by violence; to kidnap.
- to-draw away, as a limb or other part, from its ordinary position.
1. To hold off by power; kidnap.2. Physiology to-draw out of the midline for the human body or from an adjacent component or limb.
those who dream of becoming abducted get up sensation like they'd a terrible nightmare. These types of goals imply that a person near to you inside your life is controlling your every move. You need to be much more assertive in life and try and never be run-over. That is abducting you? The person who goes may have the same attributes because the person that keeps you down in life.
- If you witness an abduction means you are feeling helpless in many situations near you. You may be seeing folks get taken advantage of therefore do-nothing about it.
- if you should be the main one abducting someone ensures that you are manipulating someone against there will. Who are you kidnapping? Find out and it surely will help you fix issues with see your face.
"to kidnap," 1834, most likely a back-formation from abduction; additionally see abduce. Related: Abducted; abducting.
Abduct may be the reverse of adduct. It is the motion of anything out of the pet's midsection.
(v. t.) To remove surreptitiously by power; to transport away (a human being) wrongfully and in most cases by violence; to kidnap.
- (v. t.) To-draw away, as a limb or other component, from the ordinary place.
Our successes consisted of the location of a lost girl, two more runaways, and the identification of a pedophile who attempted to abduct a young boy.