a pocket-size situation for keeping reports and report money
- A bag or sack for carrying in regards to the individual as a bag to carry the necessaries for a journey a knapsack a beggars receptacle for charity a peddlers pack
- a bag or sack for carrying concerning the person, as a bag for carrying the necessaries for a journey; a knapsack; a beggar's receptacle for charity; a peddler's pack.
- A pocketbook for keeping cash in regards to the person.
- Everything protuberant and swagging.
A wallet is extremely private to someone; it presents their particular finances and individuality. If you see a clear wallet it means you will need to find a piece of your self that you seem to be missing. Or else you basically going through cash worries.
- In the event the wallet is stolen within fantasy it presents that somebody has brought anything very close and private to you. If you had your heart-broken, it presents somebody features stolen your heart or simply you're too naive and let others see what you might be manufactured from and employ it for their benefit.
- If you drop your wallet out of sheer carelessness, it indicates that you do not spend much awareness of the manner in which you invest your cash. You are extremely free together with your expenses rather than really responsible with your finances. Having said that, knowing you may be cautious with your expenditures, losing your wallet presents your loss of identification. Whatever shaky experience you will be facing, do not be concerned you would be stable again, simply don’t lose sight of the goals.
pparel familiar with organize cash, bank cards as well as other little things very important to everyday use.
belated 14c., "bag, knapsack," of unsure beginning, most likely from an unrecorded Old North French *walet "roll, knapsack," or comparable Germanic term in Anglo-French or Old French, from Proto-Germanic *wall- "roll," from PIE *wel- (3) (see volvox). Indicating "flat instance to carry paper cash" is first recorded 1834, American English.
(letter.) A bag or sack for carrying about the individual, as a bag for carrying the necessaries for a journey; a knapsack; a beggar's receptacle for charity; a peddler's pack.
- (letter.) A pocketbook for maintaining money concerning the individual.
- (n.) Everything protuberant and swagging.
In imagination she already pictured herself by Theodosia's side, dressed in coarse rags, walking with a staff, a wallet on her back, along the dusty road, directing her wanderings from one saint's shrine to another, free from envy, earthly love, or desire, and reaching at last the place where there is no more sorrow or sighing, but eternal joy and bliss.