the entire process of producing offspring
- recall which hypothesized working by keeping the initial stimulus feedback and reproducing it during recall
- backup that isn't the initial; something which happens to be copied
- the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
- the work of making copies
- The act or process of reproducing hawaii of being reproduced
- The work or procedure for reproducing; their state of being reproduced
- the procedure where plants and animals produce offspring.
- That which is reproduced.
The production of offspring. Reproduction will not need to be intimate; for example, yeast can reproduce by budding.
1650s, "act of forming once again," noun of action from reproduce. Of generation of residing things, from 1782; of noises, from 1908. Meaning "a duplicate" is from 1807.
The act of bearing fruit or bringing forth young
the process of producing offspring.
(letter.) The work or procedure for reproducing; the state to be reproduced
- (letter.) the method in which flowers and creatures produce offspring.
- (letter.) Whatever is reproduced.
Asexual reproduction only in Naids.