The work of uniting in a league confederation
- a business created by merging a number of teams or events
- a union of political companies
- the work of constituting a political unity out of a number of separate states or colonies or provinces making sure that each member retains the management of its internal affairs
- The work of uniting in a league; confederation.
- A league; a confederacy; a federal or confederated federal government.
business that is made from smaller businesses that bring dilemmas towards the interest of people. Each one had control of its business.
1721, "union by arrangement," from French f
(n.) The work of uniting in a league; confederation.
- (letter.) A league; a confederacy; a federal or confederated government.
A motion was carried in the Cape parliament affirming that any movement for federation should originate in South Africa and not in England.