from the Danes or even to their language or nation
- of or regarding or characteristic of Denmark and/or Danes or their language
- light sweet yeast-raised roll often full of fresh fruits or mozzarella cheese
- a Scandinavian language that's the official language of Denmark
- from the Danes, or even to their particular language or country.
- The language for the Danes.
Name Origin: Arabic
Name Gender: Male
Old English Denisc "people of Denmark" (see Dane); danish pastry is 1934; reduced type danish is from 1963.
(a.) of the Danes, or even their language or country.
- (n.) The language associated with Danes.
The Hanse trade replaced the English for the worse; and the Danish monopoly which succeeded it when the Danish kings began to act again with vigour was still less profitable.