to carry into cathead on cat an anchor See Anchor
- Any pet belonging to the all-natural family Felidae and in particular into numerous types of the genera Felis Panthera and Lynx The domestic cat is Felis domestica The European crazy pet Felis catus is a lot larger than the domestic cat In the United States title crazy pet is usually put on the bay lynx Lynx rufus the bigger felines such as the lion tiger leopard and cougar in many cases are described as kitties and quite often as big kitties See crazy cat and tiger-cat
- beat with a cat-o'-nine-tails
- eject the contents associated with belly through the lips
- a spiteful woman gossip
- a friendly term for a youth or man
- the leaves associated with the shrub Catha edulis that are chewed like tobacco or regularly make tea; has got the effect of a euphoric stimulant
- a whip with nine gnarled cords
- any of a number of large kitties typically able to roar and residing the wild
- a big tracked vehicle this is certainly propelled by two limitless metal belts; frequently employed for going planet in construction and farm work
- feline mammal usually having dense soft fur and no power to roar: domestic kitties; wildcats
- an approach of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to make some cross-sectional scans along an individual axis
- An animal of various types of the genera Felis and Lynx. The domestic pet is Felis domestica. The European wild pet (Felis catus) is bigger compared to domestic cat. In the us title wild cat is usually placed on the bay lynx (Lynx rufus) See Wild cat, and Tiger cat.
- a good vessel with a narrow stern, projecting quarters, and deep waist. It really is employed in the coal and timber trade.
- a powerful tackle used to draw an anchor to the cathead of a ship.
- A double tripod (for holding a plate, etc.), having six foot, which three sleep on the floor, in whatever place in is positioned.
- a vintage online game; (a) the overall game of tipcat and also the apply with which it's played. See Tipcat. (c) a game title of basketball, called, in accordance on quantity of batters, one old pet, two old cat, etc.
- A cat o' nine tails. See below.
- To bring into cathead; because, to cat an anchor. See Anchor.
whenever we dream of kitties within our dreams it signifies our separate and mystical nature. What ever issue going on at this time within walking life you will be the only one who can figure it. Ladies generally dream of cats once they or some other person is much too catty. Often kitties within hopes and dreams signifies misfortune or someone desires you sick will. Do you spot the colour of the pet? In the event that pet was black colored it indicates you are staying away from your complete psychic potential. Did the black colored cat cross your way? Within our walking life we sometime make reference to a
Name Origin: Irish
Name Gender: Female
n tool with which criminals tend to be flogged. It includes nine eyelashes of whip-cord, tied up to a wooden handle
Old English catt (c.700), from western Germanic (c.400-450), from Proto-Germanic *kattuz (cognates: Old Frisian katte, Old Norse k
- 1975, medical acronym for computerized axial tomography or something want it. Related: pet scan.
jeff [sl.] [also: cat, meow, stroof, katestroof, bathtub rate, wannabe speed, kitty, meth's cat, meth's kitten or marzipan] [(self-prepared) methcathinone hydrochloride/ephedrone]
Sighing, Jessi tried tapping the ground, waving her fingers, even using her ponytail to try to lure the cat out.