A hollow pipe or spur within base of a petal or corolla
- some sort of range or reverberatory furnace employed for the calcination of sand and potash and changing them into frit
- a type of oven, or reverberatory furnace, useful for the calcination of sand and potash, and transforming them into frit.
- A hollow tube or spur at the base of a petal or corolla.
- A slender bony procedure from ankle joint of bats, which helps offer the posterior part of the internet, in flight.
- A spur, or spurlike importance.
- A curved ridge within the floor of this leteral ventricle associated with the mind; the calcar avis, hippocampus minor, or ergot.