In order to make a brother of to phone or treat as a brother to acknowledge to a brotherhood
- A male individual who gets the exact same father and mother with someone else or having one only In the latter situation he's much more absolutely called a half cousin or brother of this half-blood
- an in depth buddy whom accompanies his contacts in their activities
- (Roman Catholic Church) a title provided to a monk and utilized as type of address
- a male one who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or any other group)
- utilized as a term of address for the people male people engaged in the same activity
- a male with the exact same parents as some other person
- A male individual who has got the exact same parents with another individual, or who's got one of them just. Inside latter situation he is much more certainly called a half brother, or sibling of this half blood.
- One related or closely united to a different by some typically common wrap or interest, since rank, occupation, membership in a society, toil, suffering, etc.; -- utilized among judges, clergymen, monks, physicians, lawyers, professors of faith, etc.
- a person who, or what, resembles another in unique characteristics or characteristics of personality.
- to create a brother of; to phone or treat as a brother; to acknowledge to a brotherhood.
Founded on April 21, 1954, Brother could be the maker of printers, fax devices, all-in-one solutions, labelling methods, scanners, stitching, embroidery, typewriters, and other relevant devices.
someone is a brother "of this whole bloodstream" to some other, the former becoming a male, whenever both tend to be created through the same parents. He is a brother "of half blood" compared to that various other (or half- sibling) when the two are created into the exact same parent by different mothers or because of the same mommy to different fathers. Within the civil-law, the following distinctions are located: Two brothers which descend from same parent, but by different moms, are known as "consanguine" brothers. If they have equivalent mama, but they are begotten by different fathers, these are typically known as "uterine" brothers. Whether they have both same father and mother, they're denominated brothers "germane."
Old English bro
(letter.) A male person who gets the exact same father and mother with another individual, or that has one of these only. Inside latter situation he's much more absolutely known as a half bro, or cousin associated with half blood.
- (letter.) One related or closely united to another by some typically common wrap or interest, at the time of position, profession, membership in a society, toil, suffering, etc.; -- utilized among judges, clergymen, monks, physicians, lawyers, professors of faith, etc.
- (letter.) One who, or that which, resembles another in distinctive qualities or traits of personality.
- (v. t.) In order to make a brother of; to phone or treat as a brother; to acknowledge to a brotherhood.
Suetonius (Augustus, 66) attributes the loss of the imperial favour to Maecenas having indiscreetly revealed to Terentia, his wife, the discovery of the conspiracy in which her brother Murena was implicated.