individuals of the uk
- Of or with respect to Great Britain or even to its residents often limited to the first residents
- the individuals of good Britain
- of or associated with or characteristic of Great Britain or its folks or culture
- Of or related to britain or even to its residents; -- sometimes limited to the first inhabitants.
- individuals of Great Britain.
Old English Bryttisc "of or concerning (ancient) Britons," from Bryttas "natives of old Britain" (see Briton). First modern record of British Isles is from 1620s.
(a.) Of or related to britain or even its inhabitants; -- occasionally limited to the first inhabitants.
- (n. pl.) Individuals of Britain.
He carried matters with so high a hand in the affairs of Holland, Switzerland and Italy as seriously to diminish the outlets for British trade in Europe.