to market illicit products including medicines or liquor
- distributed or offered illicitly particularly brought in illegally
- distributed or offered illicitly
- offer illicit services and products such as for instance drugs or liquor
- produce or distribute illegally
- the section of a boot above the instep
- whiskey illegally distilled from a corn mash
"leg of a boot," 1630s, from boot (n.1) + leg (n.). As an adjective in mention of the unlawful iquor, 1889, United states English slang, from the trick of hiding a flask of alcohol down the knee of a top boot. Before the bootleg had been the spot to secret knives and pistols.
A trick play. The quarterback fakes a hand-off (pass to running back) and works around either end. (recreation: American soccer)
A bootleg is an Illegal copy of pc software that has been maybe not bought through the developer or store.