A round and compact sleep of ore or a definite bed not chatting with a vein
- Handsome stunning pretty attractively lively and elegant
- extremely pleasing towards the attention
- Handsome; breathtaking; quite; attractively vibrant and graceful.
- Gay; merry; frolicsome; cheerful; blithe.
- A round and small bed of ore, or a definite sleep, maybe not chatting with a vein.
Name Origin: English
Name Gender: feminine
1540s, of as yet not known beginning, apparently from Old French bon, bone tissue "good" (see bon).
(a.) Handsome; stunning; quite; attractively lively and graceful.
- (a.) Gay; merry; frolicsome; cheerful; blithe.
- (n.) A round and small bed of ore, or a distinct sleep, not communicating with a vein.
Queen Mary, who was by Gladiator out of a daughter of Plenipotentiary and Myrrha by Whalebone, when mated with Melbourne produced Blink Bonny (winner of the Derby and Oaks); when mated with Mango and Lanercost she produced Haricot, dam of Caller Ou (winner of the St Leger).