some sort of fishing line See Boulter
- person who sifts flour or dinner
- person who bolts esp a A horse which begins suddenly aside b A man which breaks far from their party
- One who bolts; esp.: (a) A horse which begins unexpectedly aside. (b) A man whom breaks far from his celebration.
- One who sifts flour or dinner.
- An instrument or machine for dividing bran from flour, or the coarser element of dinner from the finer; a sieve.
- some sort of fishing range. See Boulter.
(letter.) One who bolts; esp.: (a) A horse which begins instantly apart. (b) a person just who breaks away from their party.
- (letter.) A person who sifts flour or dinner.
- (n.) A musical instrument or machine for separating bran from flour, or the coarser element of meal from the finer; a sieve.
Branches may be made from the main pipes by means of smaller pipes arranged in the same manner as the mains, the Bolter branch flow pipe being connected with the main flow pipe and returning into the main return.