A parliamentary book so-called from the blue report addresses
- a register of individuals that are socially prominent
- a study posted by the Uk federal government; bound in blue
- a blue booklet found in universities for composing exams
- A parliamentary book, so-called from the blue report covers.
- the usa formal "Biennial enroll."
The regulating report submitted by life, accident, and wellness insurers in the United states of america, named for its address.
Book that describes the criteria for the Enhanced musical CD requirements, also known as CD-Extra or CD-Plus. These discs permit information as well as audio become contained on a single disc and not damage people unable of reading data.
A parliamentary publication, so-called from the blue paper covers.
- america official "Biennial Register."
For the text of the despatch and memorandums going into details see the Blue Book (Cd.