Having two edges organized upon two edges impacting two edges or two events
- having identical components for each side of an axis
- impacting or undertaken by two events
- having two edges or parts
- Having two sides; arranged upon two edges; impacting two edges or two functions.
- Of or related to the two sides of a central location or organ, or of a central axis; since, bilateral symmetry in animals, where there clearly was a similarity of components on the right and left sides of human anatomy.
Affecting both edges. Including, bilateral arthritis impacts joints on both the remaining and correct sides associated with human anatomy.
a thing that impacts two parites. Refer bilateral contract, bilateral modification, bilateral monopoly, and bilateral liberties.
"having two edges," 1775, from bi- + lateral. Associated: Bilaterally.
Breathing to alternate edges every 3rd arm swing. (recreation: Swimming)
Having two edges
(a.) Having two edges; organized upon two sides; impacting two sides or two parties.
- (a.) Of or regarding the two sides of a central location or organ, or of a central axis; since, bilateral symmetry in creatures, where there is a similarity of parts in the right and left edges regarding the body.
This arrangement, however, is by no means characteristic even of the Zaphrentidae, and in the family Cyathophyllidae most of the genera exhibit a radial symmetry in which no trace of the bilateral arrangement described above is recognizable, and indeed in the genus Cyathophyllum itself a radial arrangement is the rule.