A short club employed by thieves to wrench doors open
- a quick club used by thieves to wrench doors open.
- a title of contempt directed at a man just who disrupts the obligations of women in children, or just who consumes himself with womanish matters.
- A pear-shaped bottle covered round with straw, which essential olive oil is sometimes brought from Italy; -- called by chemists a Florence flask.
type of Elizabeth. God's oath.
Name Origin: Hebrew
Name Gender: Female
fem. pet title, from Bet, shortened from Elizabeth, + -y (3).
a baked dessert online dating to Colonial The united states, its a baked pudding made out of levels of spiced sweetened fruit (usually apples) and buttered bread crumbs. Apple Brown Betty is produced with brown sugar and sliced apples.
(n.) A quick bar employed by thieves to wrench doors available.
- (n.) A name of contempt provided to a person who disrupts the duties of females in children, or which occupies himself with womanish things.
- (n.) A pear-shaped container covered round with straw, which olive oil is sometimes brought from Italy; -- known as by chemists a Florence flask.
Dean sipped the hot coffee, thankful Fred didn't raise any questions about Betty from Boise.