a medical center for lunatics corrupted into bedlam
- a town in eastern Pennsylvania on the Lehigh River to your northwest of Philadelphia; an essential center for steel production
- a little city near Jerusalem regarding the West Bank associated with Jordan River; early house of David and seen as where Jesus came to be
- A hospital for lunatics; -- corrupted into bedlam.
- In the Ethiopic church, a small building mounted on a church edifice, where bread when it comes to eucharist is made.
the name probably means "home of Lahmu and Lahamu," a couple of Mesopotamian agricultural deities.
(n.) A hospital for lunatics; -- corrupted into bedlam.
- (n.) Inside Ethiopic church, a small building attached to a church edifice, in which the loaves of bread for the eucharist is manufactured.
The Christians made efforts to creep back to their former possessions and churches were rebuilt in Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Nazareth; but another devastation was the result of the ferocious inroads of the Mongolian Timur (Tamerlane) in 1400.