a classic as a type of the pl indic pr of Be
- The inner or major room in a hut or home of two spaces in opposition to but the external apartment
- Within in in or in to the inside toward the internal apartment
- The seed of just one or even more types of moringa as oil of ben See Moringa
- a mountain or high hill
- Alt. of Ben nut
- Within; in; in or in to the interior; toward the inner apartment.
- The inner or main space in a hut or household of two areas; -- in opposition to but, the external apartment.
- a classic as a type of the pl. indic. pr. of feel.
- A hoglike mammal of the latest Guinea (Porcula papuensis).
Name Origin: Hebrew
Name Gender: Male
"mountain top" in Celtic place-names (especially of roughly pyramidal peaks standing alone), from Gaelic beinn, from Old Irish *benno- "peak, horn, conical point," from PIE root *bend- "projecting point."
The Environmental Protection department's (EPA's) computer design for examining a violator's economic gain from not complying using legislation.
Alt. of fan
- (adv. & prep.) Within; in; in or to the inside; toward the inner apartment.
- (adv.) The inner or principal room in a hut or residence of two rooms; -- opposed to but, the external apartment.
- a classic form of the pl. indic. pr. of become.
- (letter.) A hoglike mammal of the latest Guinea (Porcula papuensis).
Even in the beginning of the 2nd century B.C., when Ben Sira praises notable figures of the exilic and post-exilic age (Zerubbabel, Jeshua and Nehemiah), Ezra is passed over (Ecclesiasticus xlix.