What does Bear Branch mean?

Bear Branch meaning in Urban Dictionary

a school or house of educational purposes. But nobody learns any such thing. Homes students that celebration, get intoxicated, and smoke weed on a regular basis. the pupils are recognized to be complete bad asses, house to bitches, and you just do not want to have on their bad side. Most of the guys in the school tend to be attractive, if their not, their most likely creepers. plus the girls may extremely appealing, while making up 90percent regarding the bad assness regarding the school. the other 10per cent would be the football players. and they're who you "seriously" don't want to mess with. and if pay a visit to Magnolia JH you best never be getting in the bears turf.