To plow again in the autumn stated of prairie land split up in spring
- A check a relapse a discouragement a setback
- A check; a relapse; a discouragement; a setback.
- Whatever is thrown back its course, as water.
- To plow again, in autumn; -- stated of prairie land separated inside spring.
(n.) A check; a relapse; a discouragement; a setback.
- (letter.) Whatever is tossed back in its program, as liquid.
- (v. i.) To plow once more, inside fall; -- said of prairie land broken up inside spring.