Of or regarding the axilla or armpit as axillary gland artery neurological
- of or concerning the axil
- of or relating to the armpit
- Of or pertaining to the axilla or armpit; as, axillary gland, artery, nerve.
- located in, or rising from, an axil; of or pertaining to an axil.
related to the armpit, the cavity under the junction associated with arm additionally the human anatomy.
"pertaining on armpit or shoulder," 1610s, from Latin *axillaris, from axilla "armpit, top arm, wing" (see axle).
The area beneath the supply; the arm pit.
(a.) Of or with respect to the axilla or armpit; because, axillary gland, artery, neurological.
- (a.) operating out of, or rising from, an axil; of or related to an axil.
Some of the stamens are inserted between the bracts, in an apparently axillary position, while others are grouped about the apex of the axis.