The art or technology of flying
- the aggregation of a country's military aircraft
- the skill of operating aircraft
- the procedure of plane to give you transport
- travel via plane
- The art or technology of flying.
1. a departure from truth.2. voodoo of tradition; unnecessary limits of society
1866, from French aviation, noun of action from stem of Latin avis "bird" (see aviary). Created 1863 by French aviation pioneer Guillaume Joseph Gabriel de Los Angeles Landelle (1812-1886) in "Aviation ou Navigation a
(letter.) The art or science of flying.
No practical good can therefore accrue to aviation from elaborate measurements of the wings and body of any flying thing; neither can any rule be laid down as to the extent of surface required for sustaining a given weight in the air.