one affected with asthma
- Of or with respect to symptoms of asthma as an asthmatic coughing prone to or enduring asthma as an asthmatic patient
- concerning breathing with a whistling noise
- a person suffering from asthma
- Alt. of Asthmatical
- one impacted with symptoms of asthma.
1. regarding asthma as, as an example, asthmatic bronchitis.2. Someone with symptoms of asthma.
1540s, from Latin asthmaticus, from Greek asthmatikos, from asthma (see symptoms of asthma). Noun definition "person with asthma" is taped from 1610s.
(a.) Alt. of Asthmatical
- (n.) People impacted with symptoms of asthma.
For asthmatic and consumptive troubles its restorative influence is indisputable.