A resolution of such a thing whether an object of the sensory faculties or for the intellect into its constituent or initial elements an examination associated with the component elements of a subject each separately due to the fact words which compose a sentence the shades of a tune or perhaps the simple propositions which enter into an argument it's against synthesis
- using closed-class words as opposed to inflections: e.g., `the daddy of the bride' instead of `the bride's dad'
- a type of literary criticism when the framework of a bit of writing is analyzed
- a branch of mathematics involving calculus as well as the theory of limits; sequences and show and integration and differentiation
- the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts to study the parts and their relations
- an investigation of component areas of a complete and their particular relations for making within the whole
- some approaches for exploring fundamental motives and a method of treating numerous psychological disorders; on the basis of the ideas of Sigmund Freud
- an answer of something, whether an object for the sensory faculties or of intellect, into its constituent or original elements; an examination of the component areas of a subject, each separately, as the words which compose a sentence, the tones of a track, or perhaps the simple propositions which enter into an argument. Its against synthesis.
- The separation of a compound material, by substance procedures, into its constituents, with a view to ascertain either (a) what elements it has, or (b) exactly how much of each and every factor is present. The former is called qualitative, while the latter quantitative evaluation.
- The tracing of things to their particular origin, while the resolving of knowledge into its initial axioms.
- The resolving of dilemmas by reducing the problems that are in all of them to equations.
- A syllabus, or table of this main minds of a discourse, disposed inside their all-natural order.
- A brief, methodical illustration associated with principles of a technology. Inside sense it is almost similar to synopsis.
- The process of ascertaining the name of a species, or its place in a method of category, in the shape of an analytical table or secret.
In psychology, a term for conversation-based healing processes familiar with get comprehension of complex mental or behavioral issues.
1. whenever information is examined piece by piece. 2. analyzing data to comprehend cause-and-effect in problem resolving.
1580s, "resolution of anything complex into simple elements" (reverse of synthesis), from Medieval Latin analysis (15c.), from Greek evaluation "a breaking up, a loosening, releasing," noun of activity from analyein "unloose, release, put no-cost; to loose a ship from its moorings," in Aristotle, "to assess," from ana "up, throughout" (see ana-) + lysis "a loosening," from lyein "to unfasten" (see drop). Psychological sense is from 1890. Term within the final (or final) evaluation (1844), translates French en derni
1. a systematic evaluation and evaluation of information or information, by breaking it into its component parts to locate their particular interrelationships. Opposite of synthesis. 2. an examination of information and details to uncover and understand cause-effect interactions, hence providing foundation for issue solving and decision making.
- analysis of the faith
- mathematical analysis
(Chemical) The recognition and estimation of substance individuals in a mixture; the recognition and estimation of elements in a compound; the identification and estimation of types of substances in complex mixtures; the recognition and estimation of isotopes In an "element". -- W.M.M.
(letter.) A resolution of something, whether an object associated with sensory faculties or associated with the intellect, into its constituent or initial elements; an examination for the component areas of a topic, each individually, whilst the terms which compose a sentence, the tones of a tune, or even the easy propositions which enter into a quarrel. It really is in opposition to synthesis.
- (n.) The split of a compound substance, by substance processes, into its constituents, with a view to see either (a) what elements it contains, or (b) exactly how much of every element is present. The previous is called qualitative, and the latter quantitative evaluation.
- (letter.) The tracing of what to their particular origin, additionally the resolving of real information into its original concepts.
- (letter.) The resolving of problems by reducing the conditions that are in them to equations.
- (letter.) A syllabus, or table of this major heads of a discourse, disposed inside their normal order.
- (n.) A quick, methodical illustration regarding the concepts of a science. Within feeling its almost synonymous with synopsis.
- (n.) The entire process of ascertaining the name of a species, or its invest a system of classification, by means of an analytical table or secret.
Hobbes developed the nominalism which had been the hallmark of revolt against scholastic orthodoxy, and, when he brings this into relation with the analysis and synthesis of scientific A notable formula of Bacon's Novum Organum ii.