A native of America originally placed on the aboriginal inhabitants nevertheless now applied to the descendants of Europeans created in the us and particularly towards people associated with the US
- Of or related to America while the US continent American Indians
- of or concerning the United States of America or its folks or language or culture
- of or associated with or characteristic associated with the continents and islands of the Americas
- a native or inhabitant of the United States
- a native or inhabitant of a North American or Central United states or Southern United states nation
- the English language because utilized in the usa
- Of or related to The united states; since, the United states continent: US Indians.
- Of or related to the usa.
- A native of America; -- originally applied to the aboriginal inhabitants, nevertheless now applied to the descendants of Europeans born in America, and particularly to the people associated with the United States.
1570s (letter.); 1590s (adj.), from Modern Latin Americanus, from The united states (q.v.); initially in reference to what today are called Native People in america; the sense of "resident of united states of European (originally British) descent" is very first recorded 1640s (adj.); 1765 (letter.).
(a.) Of or pertaining to The united states; because, the continent: Indians.
- (a.) Of or regarding the usa.
- (n.) A native of America; -- originally put on the aboriginal residents, the good news is placed on the descendants of Europeans produced in America, and particularly into the people of united states of america.
During the next four years the submission of all the pueblos was secured, and the permanency of 1 Although the Quivira story was fabricated by an Indian captive and its fraudulent character was fully exposed by Coronado in 1541, ignorant American treasure-seekers still search for this mythical region.